Social Media, Mobile Tech And Personal Branding
The year 2016 and, of course, 2017 have proven to be the year of personal branding revolution, and we can all see the roles played by technology. 2018 is around the corner. As it appears, technology will continue to play a significant role, especially with employees personal brand.
Unarguably, employees remain the best advocates for corporations. Employers who value their employees are encouraging them to become active on networks like Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn so they can groom their professional brand, while contributing to the growth of the company.
In return, employees are expected to become more proactive and give a positive approach to the use of social media. In my own opinion, I strongly recommend that every employee does the following to stay on top of the game:
- Use their real name on social media
- Use professional head shots
- Position themselves as experts in their fields
- Increase their online presence
- Be professional in their conduct
- Follow companies that offer services or products similar to what they do on Twitter or LinkedIn
- Join a professional network on social media platforms
The list goes on and on but this is how far I could go on employees personal brand. If you have anything more to add, feel free and do so in the comment section. In the meantime, like and share the post with your own network.
Thanks for always dropping by.
Photography by Bface